Cat Pizza # 3
Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies!
1/2 C canola oil
1/2 Tbsp vanilla
1/2 C almond milk
1/2 C brown sugar
1 C coconut flour
Dash of salt
3/4 C chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Combine the wet ingredients in small bowl.
3. Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
4. Add the wet to the dry and mix until completely incorporated; add the chocolate chips.
5. Spoon out tablespoonfuls and roll and press to flatten the cookie on the sheet.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown
Brie and Figs paired with Moscato
Afternoon snack: Homemade Strawberry Parfait
Vanilla Greek yogurt and fresh cut strawberries :)